Concrete placing boom is divided into spider placing boom
and hydraulic placing boom. According to different casting environment and individual requirements, it can be subdivided into mobile hydraulic placing boom, walking hydraulic placing boom, independent hydraulic placing boom, elevator well climbing placing boom, floor lifting hydraulic placing boom, horizontal hydraulic placing boom and so on.
First, layout and use of concrete placing boom
1. Connect the big arm with the counterweight box, put the screw up and down to dock with the standing house, and finally stand as a whole.
2. Use hoisting mechanism to hoist the cloth machine to the suitable working face, drop it in front of the work, pull the telescopic leg out at the maximum position and top the wire.
3. Put down the placing boom in balance and adjust it on a horizontal plane, so that it can not be tilted.
4. Adding 500-800 kg of counterweight to the counterweight box to adjust the balance during normal work.
5. Turn the girder frame back to the middle of the support base.
6. Fix the end of the concrete pump piping with the 90 degree elbow under the placing boom with the pipe clip.
7. Ten minutes after the concrete feeding pipe is washed by the pump before feeding, the concrete can gradually enter the feeding material, and the amount of clean water can be slowly reduced to normal work in about ten minutes.
8. When the concrete placing boom is in operation, one person pulls the rope at the front end of the manual pipe and rotates the main girder frame and the front end manual pipe to obtain the material in different planes.